Still shopping for the holidays? Don’t worry, you have plenty of time – and plenty of shopping destinations to explore in San Diego. No matter what type of gifts you are looking for, you’ll find a wide variety of treats for everyone on your list at these shopping hotspots. And don’t forget to pick up a little something for yourself!
- Fashion Valley – Located in Mission Valley, this upscale, open-air mall is home to more than 200 stores including Macy's, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.
- Old Town – Visit this historic state park to find unique shopping options plus restaurants, and landmarks.
- Westfield Mission Valley – Beauty, fashion, food – find it all at this large indoor mall, known for great prices. Anchors include Nordstrom Rack and Bloomingdale’s Outlet Store.
- Seaport Village – Stroll from shop to shop in a breezy waterfront setting, a relaxing shopping destination with more than 50 shops that are geared towards tourists.
- Las Americas Premium Outlets – Shop at popular outlet stores at this massive mall, which is located right on the U.S. and Mexico border.
Enjoy a winter vacation to sunny So Cal and discover cool holiday attractions, fun shopping, and festive things to do in San Diego. Our inviting hotel is a smart choice for your holiday home base. Would you like to know more? Ready to book? Please contact us today!