Qualcomm StadiumQualcomm Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium. With a seating capacity of 70,561, Qualcomm Stadium is located in the heart of Mission Valley, minutes from downtown San Diego. The stadium is host to the San Diego State University Aztecs football, the Holiday Bowl and more. The stadium has hosted three Super Bowl games: Super Bowl XXII in 1988, Super Bowl XXXII in 1998 and Super Bowl XXXVII in 2003.
- San Diego St.University Aztecs
- Holiday Bowl
Before you go
- Gates open two hours prior to the start of most events. Gates open one and one-half hours prior to kickoff.
- "Beginning with preseason games, fans will be able to carry any of the following styles and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options however they are subject to inspection by stadium personnel.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer/camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size"